The D-pad buttons serve different functions, depending on what section of the app you are in.
On the Camera Screen (where you capture your video!)
- Center: Lock / unlock focus and exposure
- Up & Down: Adjust exposure (brighter & darker). Also locks focus and exposure
- Left: Preview last recorded clip
- Right: Flip to selfie camera, and back to main camera
Orbit and Barrel Roll Methods
- Same as Camera d-pad configuration, however with left and right buttons dedicated to adjusting speed of orbit or rotation.
- Center: Play / pause
- Up or Down: Exit preview
- Left: Go back 15 seconds (will restart clips that are shorter than 15 seconds)
- Right: Go forward 15 seconds