Most 7-pin digital lens control motor will work with the FIZ driver that is integrated in MōVI Pro and MōVI XL, and can be controlled by the MōVI Controller, MIMIC, MIMIC + Bush Pilot, or Pilot. Lens control motor cables are available in the MōVI Pro or MōVI XL sections of our online store, or from our dealers.
Freefly has confirmed the following focus motors function as expected:
- HEDÉN (M21VE-L/M26VE with 256 encoder, 3.3k id-resistor)
- Hocus (Reflex, with MōVI firmware v1.3 or later)
- Chrosziel (CDM-100M, with MōVI firmware v1.4 or later)*
- Redrock (Torque & SLS, with MōVI firmware v1.3.2 or later)
Popular motors manufacturers whose motors do not interface with the MōVI ecosystem of controllers:
- RT Motion
* The Chrosziel CDM-100M does not require a Freefly Lens Motor Cable, as it comes with an incorporated cable.