Once you have the Auxiliary Transmitter set to the right mode (see article for changing modes) and installed on your MōVI Controller (see attached photo for possible orientation of mount), you can configure your Controller.
- Connect your Hocus Axis 1 to power and calibrate the lens start and stop points.
- Turn on the MōVI Controller.
- Scroll to the bottom, select FIZ Config.
- For System, select Axis 1 and click the set dial.
- Go back to the House icon::Tx Config::Tx Action::Save and click the set dial.
- Set the channel on the Aux Tx to match your Axis 1.
It is important that you do not use the same channel for your follow focus that you use for your MōVI Controller Receiver.