Pilot and Bush Pilot are both lens control solutions from Freefly, to control motors connected to the MōVI Pro or MōVI XL integrated FIZ. They share some similar functions, but serve different types of users.
- Both both use the MIMIC as an interface to wirelessly control lens motors.
- Both pull power from the internal MIMIC battery
Bush Pilot has physical hard-stop that cannot be removed. The hard-stop in the Pilot can be removed by the user
Bush Pilot is a simple input device that can switch between lens axis, but cannot control multiple at once.
Pilot can control 3 lens axis (focus, iris, and zoom) at the same time
- Pilot Focus module has adjustable damping, for user configurability
- Pilot is modular and can be physically arranged to suit the needs of the operator
- Pilot has user definable buttons on the modules
- Pilot has a built in 13mm monitor mount